Monday 9 January 2012

Let me introduce myself before I forget who I am!

Hi, My name is Sarah-Jane and I'm and Alcoholic......

Opps wrong group!

Really I'm not actually I have not had any alcohol for going on 3 months now, mainly because I am pregnant with my first child and also because I really don't drink that much anyway.

Anyway I am 30 years old, and I am an Optical Dispenser (for those out there reading this blog that don't know what that is you can find out here).

I live with my partner and as I said before we are expecting our first child in July, so this makes me just gone 12 weeks. I am very excited about the prospect of becoming a Mother, but I am also very scared.

Well thats all from me for now. Keep checking back for many different antics, photos and just complete crap.

Bye Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment