Monday 16 January 2012

From the Mouth of.........

Every week I am going to pick a character from a movie/tv show and put up what I think is some life altering quotes.

This week it's.........

Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory


“And I’m not insane…. my mother had me tested.”

“You have about as much chance of going out with Penny as the Hubble Telescope has of finding that at the center of each black hole there’s a little man with a flashlight trying to find the circuit breaker.”

“Every Saturday I sit here and watch Doctor Who. But after 23 minutes it’s more like Doctor Why Bother.”

“No, I’m going to ask him to choose between sex and Halo 3. As far as I know, sex has not been upgraded to include high-def graphics and enhanced weapon systems.”

“What exactly does that expression mean, ‘friends with benefits’? Does he provide her with health insurance?”

Well thats all for today maybe next time I will have something more interesting to post.

Bye Bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment